Join us and make a once-in-a-generation impact!
Did you know that 67% of households own at least one pet.
Daily, we receive hundreds of messages, emails, and texts from the community and surrounding areas needing help with lost pets, found pets, pets in distress, families being impacted by economic conditions and forced to make unimaginable decisions to rehome their pet, and worse, families who’ve lost a loved one and need to rehome their loved one’s pet. The far-reaching effects of the pandemic shut down the ability to spay and neuter pets for a period of time causing shelters and rescues to become even more overwhelmed and overcrowded… and, as you know, municipal animal control agencies are having to euthanize pets to make room for others. Our new adoption complex will enable us to serve more families and more pets, and our new services will enable us to generate a sustainable income.
Our strategic plan is to provide services beyond pet adoption that will provide us with income to offset our operational needs. Those services will include a vet clinic, dog park, café, grooming salon, photography studio, pet retail shop, walking trails, community learning center and much more.
Promote your brand while supporting your community!
Are you looking for an impactful way to give back to the community this year? Join us to make a difference in the community for homeless pets.
- Knowledge that your gift to build a brick and mortar animal adoption and enrichment center will last for generations.
- Satisfaction of supporting a project that provides your employees with a place to volunteer and give back to the community.
- Positive corporate image within the community where your employees live and work.
- Dedication opportunities within the facility based upon level of contribution. (Minimum level of contribution is needed in order to receive this benefit.)
- Corporate name recognition in a centralized donor recognition area within the facility.
- Unlimited marketing impressions enhance your corporation’s identity for years.
- Corporate tax advantages.
- Knowledge that your gift will benefit millions of people over several generations.
- Satisfaction in knowing your gift will support:
- Families spending valuable time together
- Children learning about pet care and animal wellness through our youth programs
- Positive environment for community service
- Name recognition in a centralized donor recognition area within the adoption center.
- Named facility dedications for specific areas. (Minimum level of contribution is needed in order to receive this benefit.)
- Charitable tax deduction.
Social Media Demographics
Social Media Followers
- Women 85% 85%
- Men 15% 15%
Social Media Reach ( as of September 2021)
Website Visitors (per year)
- Women 66% 66%
- Men 34% 34%
- 65+ 10% 10%
- 55-64 16% 16%
- 45-54 22% 22%
- 34-44 18% 18%
- 25-34 23% 23%
- 18-24 11% 11%
- Mobile Device 75% 75%
- Desktop 24% 24%
- Tablet 3% 3%
Want to make a once-in-a-generation impact?
Are you looking for an impactful way to give back to the community this year? Royal Animal Refuge invites you and your company to become a sponsor in helping us rescue and care for homeless pets in Fayette and surrounding counties. Click here to view this document in a PDF.
Want to Remember a Loved One?
Tribute Opportunities provide funding for the capital campaign while honoring your loved one with a tribute marker. Royal Animal Refuge invites you to participate with a Kick-Off Tribute Leaf for the Tree of Life in the Welcome Center, a Brick Paver for gathering areas on the complex, or a Solar Reflection Light that will be placed around the pond and walking trails.